Heidelberg Pharma AG: Interim Management Statement on the First Three Months of 2020
- Licensing partner Magenta announces MGTA-117 as the first ATAC candidate for clinical development
- Telix receives FDA approval for TLX250-CDx to carry out Phase III clinical trial in the USA
- MD Anderson Cancer Center and licensee Heidelberg Pharma are granted US patent for diagnosis and treatment of patients with TP53/RNA polymerase II deletion using ATAC technology
- Heidelberg Pharma is granted European patent for amatoxin conjugates for tumor therapy
- Heidelberg Pharma AG secures financing commitment of up to EUR 15 million from its main shareholder dievini
- Financials developed in line with planning
Heidelberg Pharma AG, a company specializing in Antibody Targeted Amanitin Conjugates (ATACs), today reported on the first three months of fiscal year 2020 (1 December 2019 – 29 February 2020) and the Group’s financial figures.